My Daughter's Birthday Is Today Nobody Want To SHARE Her Photos Because She Is Blind. SHARE to make her happy

CLICK TO SEE MORE PHOTOS OF MY DAUGHTER AND WISH HER WELL


CLICK TO SHARE HER BIRTHDAY TO MAKE HER HAPPY


WATCH HER PARTY VIDEO



Comments

  1. Happy birthday sweet baby. I hope your day is as amazing as you are. You're beautiful and such a blessing to anyone who knows u I'm sure so on today I pray u have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you dear cute baby 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you got her a prosthetic yet I cant see the pics... the people that did my sons they are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fake profile, this is my friends daughter who is very well looked after and that is not her mother! How dare you use her picture 👊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is not me! I had no idea this was going around!

      Delete
  5. FAKE FAKE FAKE!! This is my friends daughter! How can you use someone else’s little girls pictures!!!!! So sick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didnt steel this! It is not me! I had i idea this was going around

      Delete
  6. This is NOT my daughter!! This is fake!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea this had been posted! This is my pic from a few years ago when we were in the paper as my daughter was also born without eyes! I had never seen this before

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope she didn’t hear the “nobody wants to say happy birthday to her because she’s blind” business. Anybody who wouldn’t be saying happy birthday to her because of some thing like that it’s just an ugly person that she shouldn’t be made aware of. Keep all that stuff as far away from her as possible. She’s a beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its not your daughter you sicko and she is not blind her Mum is a friend of my son and is fuming

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog